The GL622 Clear Vinyl PF™ is powder free vinyl disposable glove offering protection against contamination, dirt and potential irritants in low risk situations.
The clear vinyl used to manufacture the GL622 contains none of the proteins that are present in natural rubber, eliminating protein sensitisation.
It is also powder free reducing the risk of product contamination.
A cost-effective choice when gloves need to be frequently changed, it has a smooth finish and a high tensile strength providing a reliable barrier against contamination or infection.
The beaded cuff further enhances strength and prevents liquid roll back.
The GL622 Clear Vinyl PF™ has an AQL rating of 1.5 and has been tested in accordance with EN1186 making it suitable for food contact.
- Sensitive Skin: No latex proteins - eliminates protein sensitisation.
- Comfort: The soft vinyl formulation provides greater comfort and is more flexible and dextrous to wear.
- Powder Free: Minimises particulate contamination where product protection is of paramount importance.
- Rolled Cuff: Provides additional strength and prevents liquid roll back.
- Freedom From Holes: AQL 1.5
- Food Manufacturing and Prep
Sizes: S to XL
View or download the Polyco Hand Size Guide
Polyco Hand Size Guide
Explanation of Standards
Polyco - Explanation of Standards
View the Polyco Food Industry Glove Range
Polyco Food Industry Catalogue
View the Polyco E-catalogue here
Polyco Main Catalogue