The GL621 Clear Vinyl PF™ is a vinyl powder free disposable glove that complies to Medical Standard EN455 Class I and has an AQL rating of 1.5.
The GL621 is strong and durable, and naturally resistant to moisture and humidity.
It contains none of the proteins that are present in latex rubber thus eliminating protein sensitisation and it is powder free reducing the risk of product contamination.
The soft vinyl formulation of the GL621 is flexible and dextrous providing greater comfort, and with a beaded cuff adding extra strength, the GL621 Clear Vinyl PF™ is extremely durable providing a long life span and is excellent value for money.
- Sensitive Skin: No latex proteins – eliminates protein sensitisation.
- Powder Free: Low particle count reduces the risk of product contamination.
- Rolled Cuff: For additional strength and prevention of liquid roll back.
- Freedom From Holes: AQL 1.5
Typically used for:
- Pharmaceutical Work
- Local Authority Work
- Hospital & Clinical Duties
- Care Home Work
Sizes: XS to XL
View or download the Polyco Hand Size Guide
Polyco Hand Size Guide
Explanation of Standards
Polyco - Explanation of Standards
View the Polyco Food Industry Glove Range
Polyco Food Industry Catalogue
View the Polyco E-catalogue here
Polyco Main Catalogue