Convenient for cooler weather, and ideal for workers in industries exposed to heat.
The stylish design of the garment has a 3-button placket, finished with a ribbed collar and cuffs.
- CE certified
- 50+ UPF rated fabric to block 98% of UV rays
- Outstanding colour fastness and shrinkage results
- Breathable fabric to draw moisture away from the body keeping the wearer cool, dry and comfortable
- Inherent flame resistant qualities will not diminish with washing
- Flame resistant ribbed cuff for added safety
EN 1149 -5
EN ISO 11612 (A1,B1,C1,F1)
IEC 61482-2 IEC 61482-1-2 Class 1
ASTM F1959/F1959M-12 (Ebt=4.3 Cal/cm2 (HAF=66%))
Fabric: Modaflame™ Knit 200g
Color: Navy XS – 5XL; Black S – 3XL; Grey S-3XL
Constructed from an inherently fire resistant yarn of 60% Modacrylic, 39% Cotton and 1% Carbon Fibre.
Tested to meet and adhere to the required EN Standards, the Modaflame™ Knit range is strong, durable and highly innovative.
This industry leading range provides multi standard protection for hazardous environments. These state of the art products are the result of years of experience combined with advanced technology and market research. Commitment to the health, safety and comfort of the wearer can be seen in the wide range of products suitable for all climates and end uses.