$25.00 SGD - $39.00 SGD
Suitable for smothering and extinguishing fires in homes, kitchens, schools, hospitals, laboratories, offices, workshops and factories.
Benefits of Fire Blankets
- Fire blankets are very easy to use with no further training required and can be used by anyone.
- They can be used to put off fires on people which is not possible through fire extinguishers.
- One of its greatest advantages is that it lets you to escape fires by wrapping it around your body.
- They can be used to put off small household fires quickly and prevent it from spreading in its initial stage only.
- They are always ready to use and a sure shot option as compared to fire extinguishers which may or may not work.
- A person can easily use it on themselves to put off a fire.
- Certified to EN 1869:1997
- Base fabric: 100% Fiberglass
- Material: Woven Glass Fiber
- Thickness: Approx. 0.43 mm
- Service temperature: 550˚C
- Totally Asbestos-Free
- With hard PVC box with flush caps
- Also available in sizes 1.2m x 1.8m, 1.8m x 1.8m
View the complete PPE Range here
Northrock Safety - PPE Catalogue - 2017