The TX71 is a tough, durable stylish design with a relaxed elasticated waistband.
Made from quality Kingsmill fabric, features include double rule pocket, back pocket with flap and twin stitched seams for added strength.
Click here to view the Madrid Hi-Vis Jacket (TX70)
- CE certified
- Durable polyester/cotton fabric with Texpel stain resistant finish
- Reflective tape for increased visibility
- 7 pockets for ample storage
- Back pocket
- Rule pocket
- Knee pad pockets to facilitate knee pads (*Knee pads sold separately)
- Hook and loop hems for a secure fit
- Contrast colouring for added style
- S478 + TX71 certified to EN ISO 20471 Class 3 ensemble
RIS-3279-TOM ISSUE 1 (ORANGE ONLY)
EN ISO 20471 Class 2
GO/RT 3279 Issue 8 (orange only)
Shell Fabric: 65% Polyester, 35% Cotton 245g
Color: Orange/Navy, Yellow/Navy S-XXL
Portwest Texo High-Visibility
Combining safety and style, the Portwest Texo High Visibility range is suitable for diverse work environments. The polyester/cotton fabric offers superior comfort and durability. The design includes modern features such as multi layered pockets, comfort waistbands, ergonomic kneepad pockets and twin stitched seams.
Portwest's extensive range of High-Visibility clothing meets stringent requirements in both design and construction, to ensure compliance with the latest EN ISO 20471 & ANSI standards. Innovative and technical, Portwest High Visibility range is ideal for those who will not compromise on style, comfort, protection and performance.
View the complete Portwest High Visibility Range here
Portwest Catalogue - High Visibility Range