- Protection from heat, impact and penetration.
- Helmet Type A, half-size shell according EN443:2008, Glassfiber-Composite, lightweight and resistant to chemicals, heat flames, impact, penetration and aging.
- 3-layer paint system, yellow, stabilized against UV waves with reflective stripe as a standard.
- One helmet size fits head sizes 52-64cm
- Made from HD-PUR, reinforced and covered by an inner plastic shell for easy cleaning.
- Full-surface impact protection and insulation against heat all over the entire helmet inside.
- Inner and outer shell detachable for inspection, cleaning and maintenance.
- Adjustable 4-point crown straps
Headring and adjustments
- Headring made from HD-Nylon, rear side offset by 45° for perfect and safe fit.
- Pinlock headsize adjustment to all head sizes 52-64cm.
- Sophisticated system for adjusting height and inclination.
- Crown cushion and fabric of soft, flame-resistant Nomex.
- Removable with no tools and easy to clean.
- Chin strap with 3-point attachment made from Nomex with quick release buckle.
- Widely adjustable for all kind of head sizes.
- Adjustable on both sides, neck strap adjustable by central folding buckle.
- Option: chin cup strap
- “Plug and play” system for quick and easy assembly and removal.
- Clear visors for use by fire fighters and rescue teams.
- Standard 10cm length visor with option for 15cm.
- All components separately available as spare parts.
- Standard leather neck protector.
- Full-surface tight fit with easy installation using Velcro.
Bullard H1000 helmets come with 2-year international warranty.
Weight: 1,000 g
SOLAS and MED, approved for maritime use
EN443:2008 Helmet and Accessories
EN14458:2018 and EN166:2001 Visors
EN469 Neck Protector
Bullard Product Catalogue
Bullard Product Catalog-Asia Pacific