The Bizweld Hooded Coverall offers a built-in head protection option to the wearer plus added design features including knee pad pockets and a back hip pocket with flap.
- CE certified
- Guaranteed flame resistance for life of garment
- Protection against radiant, convective and contact heat
- Certified protection against molten metal splash
- Class 1 welding protection
- Knee pad pockets to facilitate knee pads (*Knee pads sold separately)
- 50+ UPF rated fabric to block 98% of UV rays
- 9 pockets for ample storage
- Drawcord hood and hem for a secure and comfortable fit
- Radio loop for easy clipping of a radio
Fabric conforms to NFPA 2112
EN ISO 11612 (A1+A2, B1, C1, E1, F1)
EN ISO 11611 Class 1 (A1+A2)
ASTM F1959/F1959M-12 (ATPV=11.2 Cal/cm2
Shell Fabric: Bizweld 330g
Color: Navy S-3XL
Bizweld fabric is 100% Cotton 330g with a flame resistant finish. This fabric meets EN standards EN ISO 11611 and EN ISO 11612 and offers excellent protection for welding and other allied industries.
This industry leading range provides multi standard protection for hazardous environments. These state of the art products are the result of years of experience combined with advanced technology and market research. Commitment to the health, safety and comfort of the wearer can be seen in the wide range of products suitable for all climates and end uses.
Fabric Reference Chart
Portwest Fabric Reference chart
View the Portwest Flame Resistant Range
Portwest Catalogue - Flame Resistant Range