Voted the number one favourite coverall in the welding industry, Portwest's best selling Bizweld™ coverall is ideal for offering complete protection to workers exposed to heat.
The generous fit provides comfort and allows the wearer to work unhindered whilst ample storage space, rule pocket and concealed mobile phone pocket hold equipment securely and safely.
- CE-CAT III
- Protection against radiant, convective and contact heat
- Certified protection against molten metal splash
- Dual hazard protection
- Concealed stud front for easy access
- 10 pockets for ample storage
- Stud adjustable cuffs for a secure fit
- Radio loop for easy clipping of a radio
- 50+ UPF rated fabric to block 98% of UV rays
- Side elastic waist for ultimate wearer comfort
ELIM TESTING IN PROGRESS
EN ISO 11612 (A1+A2, B1, C1, E2, F1)
ASTM F1959/F1959M-12 (ATPV 11.2 CAL/CM2 (HAF = 80.4%))
EN ISO 11611 Class 1 (A1+A2)
Fabric: Bizweld™ 330g
Color: Black, Grey, Navy, Orange, Red, Royal, Green
Bizweld fabric is 100% Cotton 330g with a flame resistant finish. This fabric meets EN standards EN ISO 11611 and EN ISO 11612 and offers excellent protection for welding and other allied industries.
This industry leading range provides multi standard protection for hazardous environments. These state of the art products are the result of years of experience combined with advanced technology and market research. Commitment to the health, safety and comfort of the wearer can be seen in the wide range of products suitable for all climates and end uses.
Fabric Reference Chart
Portwest Fabric Reference chart
Click here to view the complete Portwest Flame Resistant Range
Portwest Catalogue - Flame Resistant Range