Breathable and waterproof, this superb flame resistant and antistatic garment provides everything you need.
The fully elasticated waistband and back waist buggy maximise comfort, the braces are fitted with a quick Brelease buckle system.
Breathable CLASS 3:3
- CE certified
- Flame resistant treated waterproof fabric prevents water penetration
- Breathable fabric to draw moisture away from the body keeping the wearer cool, dry and comfortable
- Premium flame resistant reflective tape
- Zipped ankles for easy fitting over work boots
- Fully elasticated waistband for ultimate wearer comfort
- Ergonomic quick release buckle
- Back waist buggy for added protection
EN 1149 -5
RIS-3279-TOM ISSUE 1 (ORANGE ONLY)
EN ISO 14116 Index 1 (/12H/40)
EN 13034 Type 6
EN ISO 20471 Class 1
GO/RT 3279 Issue 8 (orange only)
EN 343 Class 3:3
Shell Fabric: Bizflame Rain 250g
Color: Orange S – XXL, Yellow S – 4XL
Combining a 98% polyester and 2% anti-static carbon fibre 250g, this breathable fabric offers maximum protection to a range of International standards.
This industry leading range provides multi standard protection for hazardous environments. These state of the art products are the result of years of experience combined with advanced technology and market research. Commitment to the health, safety and comfort of the wearer can be seen in the wide range of products suitable for all climates and end uses.
Fabric Reference Chart
Portwest Fabric Reference chart
View the complete Flame Resistant Range
Portwest Catalogue - Flame Resistant Range
View the complete High Visibility Range
Portwest Catalogue - High Visibility Range
View the complete Rainwear Range
Portwest Catalogue - Rainwear Range