A new great value addition to Portwest's Multi- Protection Range, the S774 jacket is an unpadded lightweight jacket hosting a multitude of functional features and benefits.
The Best Choice for
Flame Resistant Protection
- CE certified
- Flame resistant treated waterproof fabric prevents water penetration
- FR cotton lined for added warmth and comfort
- Breathable fabric to draw moisture away from the body keeping the wearer cool, dry and comfortable
- Premium flame resistant reflective tape
- Hood for added protection against the elements
- Concealed phone pocket
- Radio loop for easy clipping of a radio
- Pack away hood for added functionality
- Internal chest pocket
AS/NZS 4602.1:2011 Class D/N
EN 1149 -5
RIS-3279-TOM ISSUE 1 (ORANGE ONLY)
EN ISO 14116 Index 3 (/12H/40)
EN 13034 Type 6
EN ISO 20471 Class 3
GO/RT 3279 Issue 8 (orange only)
EN 343 Class 3:3
Shell Fabric: Bizflame™ Rain 250g
Lining Fabric: 100% Cotton Flame Resistant Lining 170g
Color: Orange, Yellow S – 3XL
Combining a 98% polyester and 2% anti-static carbon fibre 250g, this breathable fabric offers maximum protection to a range of International standards.
High quality flame and chemical resistant materials, taped seams and flame resistant reflective tape create a range that makes it possible to work comfortably in extreme weather conditions.
This industry leading range provides multi standard protection for hazardous environments. These state of the art products are the result of years of experience combined with advanced technology and market research. Commitment to the health, safety and comfort of the wearer can be seen in the wide range of products suitable for all climates and end uses.
View the complete Flame Resistant range here
Portwest Catalogue - Flame Resistant Range
View the complete Rainwear Range here
Portwest Catalogue - Rainwear Range