This trouser is constructed with high visibility reflective tape double stitched for enhanced durability.
Features include triple stitched seams, high visibility strips on legs, knee pad pockets, ruler pocket, front fly brass zip and adjustable bottom leg opening.
Click here to view the Bizflame Plus Jacket (FR25)
- CE certified
- Protection against radiant, convective and contact heat
- Certified protection against molten metal splash
- Flame resistant industrial wash tape
- Two tier knee pad pockets allowing two positioning options
- 50+ UPF rated fabric to block 98% of UV rays
- Durable, strong and long lasting brass zip
- Half elasticated waist for a secure and comfortable fit
- 7 pockets for ample storage
EN 1149 -5
IEC 61482-2 IEC 61482-1-2 Class 1
Fabric conforms to NFPA 2112
EN ISO 11612 (A1+A2, B1, C1, E2, F1)
EN ISO 11611 Class 2 (A1+A2)
ASTM F1959/F1959M-12 (ATPV=13.6 Cal/cm2 (HAF=82%))
Shell Fabric: Bizflame Plus 350g
Color: Navy XS-4XL, Orange S-4XL
Constructed from 99% cotton and interwoven with 1% carbon fibres, this fabric has flame resistant and anti-static properties. Comfort and durability are key features of this range.
- BizFlame™ Plus Jacket, Trousers and Bib and Brace have been developed and designed using the highly innovative Bizflame™ Plus flame resistant fabric with added antistatic properties.
- Certified to a range of international standards, these styles are perfect for the demands of the offshore and welding industry.
- Triple stitching and brass zips throughout for extra strength and durability.
Bizflame Essential Workwear
Bizflame Plus garments provide protection to several EN standards. All of the Bizflame Plus garments have been put through the manikin test under EN ISO 11612 and have achieved excellent results demonstrating the level of protection offered to the wearer. Triple stitched throughout for strength in the toughest environments. Industrial wash flame resistant tape provides enhanced visibility. Prevents build up of wearer static energy
This industry leading range provides multi standard protection for hazardous environments. These state of the art products are the result of years of experience combined with advanced technology and market research. Commitment to the health, safety and comfort of the wearer can be seen in the wide range of products suitable for all climates and end uses.
Fabric Reference Chart
Portwest Fabric Reference chart
View the complete Portwest Flame Resistant Range here
Portwest Catalogue - Flame Resistant Range