This trouser is constructed with high visibility reflective tape double stitched for enhanced visibility.
Features include triple stitched seams, high visibility strips on legs, knee pad pockets, ruler pocket, front fly brass zip and adjustable bottom leg opening.
Click here to view the Bizflame Plus Jacket FR55
- CE certified
- Protection against radiant, convective and contact heat
- Certified protection against molten metal splash
- Flame resistant industrial wash tape
- Two tier knee pad pockets allowing two positioning options
- Triple-stitched seams for extra durability
- Hook and loop hems for a secure fit
- 50+ UPF rated fabric to block 98% of UV rays
- 7 pockets for ample storage
ELIM TESTING IN PROGRESS
EN 1149 -5
IEC 61482-2 IEC 61482-1-2 Class 1
EN ISO 11612 (A1+A2, B1, C1, E2, F1)
EN ISO 11611 Class 2 (A1+A2)
ASTM F1959/F1959M-12 (ATPV=13.6 Cal/CM2 (HAF=82%))
Shell Fabric: Bizflame Plus 350g
Color: Navy/Red S-4XL , Navy/Royal S-3XL
BizFlame Plus Jacket, Trousers and Bib and Brace have been developed and designed using the highly innovative Bizflame Plus flame resistant fabric with added anti-static properties. Certified to a range of international standards, these styles are perfect for the demands of the offshore and welding industry. Triple stitching and brass zips throughout for extra strength and durability.
This industry leading range provides multi standard protection for hazardous environments. These state of the art products are the result of years of experience combined with advanced technology and market research. Commitment to the health, safety and comfort of the wearer can be seen in the wide range of products suitable for all climates and end uses.
View the complete Portwest Flame Resistant Range here
Portwest Catalogue - Flame Resistant Range