This high visibility jacket is independently certified to seven international standards making it the ideal choice when versatile protection is required.
Ideal in combination with FR78 trouser.
No.1 For Complete
- CE-CAT III
- Flame resistant treated waterproof fabric prevents water penetration
- Protects against radiant and convective heat
- Certified protection against molten metal splash
- Class 2 welding protection
- Sew on flame resistant industrial wash tape
- FR cotton lined for added warmth and comfort
- Ergonomically shaped hood for a perfect fit
- Radio loops for easy clipping of a radio
- Breathable fabric to draw moisture away from the body keeping the wearer cool, dry and comfortable
ELIM TESTING IN PROGRESS
EN 1149 -5
EN ISO 11612 (A1, A2, B1, C1, E2)
EN ISO 11611 Class 2 (A1+A2)
IEC 61482-2 IEC 61482-1-2 Class 1
EN 13034 Type 6
EN ISO 20471 Class 3
EN 343 Class 3:3
Shell Fabric: Bizflame Multi Rain 380g
Lining Fabric: 100% Cotton Flame Resistant Lining 170g
Colors: Yellow/Navy M-XXL
The multi-standard compliant clothing meets the most stringent requirements. Garments are waterproof, resistant to chemicals, flame resistant, have anti-electrostatic properties, are arc resistant and ensure high visibility day and night.
Conforming to seven EN standards, this 80% cotton, 19% Polyester, 1% anti-static,two layer PTFE lamination,PU Coated, Fluorocarbon finish, 380 gm fabric combines long term protection with superior comfort and appearance.
The multi-standard compliant clothing meets the most stringent requirements. Garments are waterproof, resistant to chemicals, flame resistant, have antielectrostatic properties, are arc resistant and ensure high visibility day and night.
This industry leading range provides multi standard protection for hazardous environments. These state of the art products are the result of years of experience combined with advanced technology and market research. Commitment to the health, safety and comfort of the wearer can be seen in the wide range of products suitable for all climates and end uses.
View the complete Portwest Flame Resistant Range here
Portwest Catalogue - Flame Resistant Range