This super lightweight coverall offers outstanding flame resistant protection.
The Araflame fabric is soft and breathable but provides excellent tear and tensile strength.
Ideal for a variety of industries including oil and gas, petrochemical and many more.
The coverall's features include triple stitching throughout, secure pockets and waist elastication for ease of movement.
- CE certified
- Inherent flame resistant qualities will not diminish with washing
- Protection against radiant, convective and contact heat
- Flame resistant industrial wash tape
- Triple-stitched seams for extra durability
- Radio loops for easy clipping of a radio
- Two-way front durable brass zip for easy access
- Durable, strong and long lasting brass zips
- Hook and loop cuffs for a secure fit
- Sleeve pocket
ELIM TESTING IN PROGRESS
ASTM F1959/F1959M-12 (ATPV 5.9 CAL/CM2 (HAF
EN ISO 11612 (A1+A2, B1, C1, F1)
EN 1149 -5
Shell Fabric: Araflame Plus 150g
Color: Khaki, Navy, Orange, Red, Royal 36” – 54”
Araflame is an inherently permanent flame resistant aramid. It is extremely flame resistant, lightweight, offers high tensile strength and full anti static protection.
This industry leading range provides multi standard protection for hazardous environments. These state of the art products are the result of years of experience combined with advanced technology and market research. Commitment to the health, safety and comfort of the wearer can be seen in the wide range of products suitable for all climates and end uses.
Fabric Reference Chart
Portwest Fabric Reference chart
View the complete Flame Resistant Range
Portwest Catalogue - Flame Resistant Range