This super lightweight coverall offers outstanding flame resistant protection.
The Araflame fabric is soft and breathable but provides excellent tear and tensile strength.
Ideal for a variety of industries including oil and gas, petrochemical and many more.
Coverall features include triple stitching throughout, secure pockets and waist elastication for ease of movement.
- CE certified
- Inherent flame resistant qualities will not diminish with washing
- Protection against radiant, convective and contact heat
- Flame resistant industrial wash tape
- Triple-stitched seams for extra durability
- Radio loop for easy clipping of a radio
- Durable, strong and long lasting brass zips
- Hook and loop cuffs for a secure fit
- Two tier knee pad pockets allowing two positioning options
- 10 pockets for ample storage
EN ISO 11612 A1+A2,B1,C1,F1
ASTM F1959/F1959M-12 ATPV 5.9 CAL/CM2 (HAF 63.1%)
FABRIC CONFORMS TO NFPA 2112
Fabric: Araflame Plus™ 150g
Color: Navy, Orange
Size: 36” – 54”
- Araflame Plus is an inherently flame resistant fabric developed for excellence, using innovative technology. The FR properties are permanent and will not diminish with washing.
- Constructed from 93% Meta-aramid which provides outstanding heat and flame resistance combined with 5% Para-aramid for strength. Araflame Plus is inherently anti static by incorporating 2% carbon fibre.
- Araflame Plus has been tested to the highest international standards and outperforms market leading brands in like for like comparison tests.
Fabric Reference Chart
Portwest Fabric Reference chart
View the complete Portwest High Visibility Range here
Portwest Catalogue - High Visibility Range