Combining comfort, grip, impact and cut resistance in a comfortable seamless liner.
Flexible PVC impact pods for maximum durability.
Reinforced thumb crotch.
Suitable for heavy duty applications.
Impact and Cut 5,
- CE certified
- 13 gauge liner for a perfect fit
- Maximum impact protection using TPR pod technology
- EN cut level 5, for supreme protection
- Excellent for jobs requiring high dexterity
- Nitrile foam coating for excellent grip in wet and dry conditions
- Reinforced thumb crotch for extra protection and durability
- Hook and loop strap for safe secure fit
- Low linting construction for minimal contamination
Materials: TPR, Glass fibre, HPPE, Polyester, Nitrile
Colors Available: Grey/Black S/7-3XL/12
AS/NZS 2161 .2
AS/NZS 2161 .3
EN 388 (126.96.36.199.E.X)
EN 388 (188.8.131.52.)
ANSI/ISEA 105 - 2011 Cut Level (4)
Hand injury is one of the most common and frequent complaints in the workplace. This range of gloves provides vital protection against impact to the hand from multiple hazards.
A wide and increasing range of Hand Protection styles is available. In order to help cater to every need. Only the best materials and manufacture methods are used in the production of Portwests' extensive range of Hand Protection products.
View the Glove Size Guide and Full Range of Hand Protection here
PW Hand Protection Range