Ideally suited to offshore industries this top of the range coverall comes in inch sizes for the perfect fit.
Certified to a multitude of international standards the Aberdeen coverall offers top protection in a range of hazardous environments.
EN 1149 -5
Fabric conforms to NFPA 2112
EN ISO 11612 (A1+A2, B1, C1, E2, F1)
EN ISO 11611 Class 2 (A1 + A2)
IEC 61482-2 IEC 61482-1-2 Class 1
ASTM F1959/F1959M-12 (ATPV=13.6 Cal/cm2 (HAF=82%))
Shell Fabric: Bizflame Plus 350g
Color: Navy, Red, Orange
Size: 36” - 54”
- BizFlame™ Plus has been developed and designed using a highly innovative flame resistant fabric with added anti-static properties.
- Constructed from 99% cotton and interwoven with 1% carbon fibres, 350g.
- Excellent tear and tensile strength offer durability while the premium quality cotton fibres give the fabric unrivalled comfort.
- Inherent anti-static carbon fibre
- Bizflame Plus garments provide protection to several EN standards.
- All of the Bizflame Plus garments have been put through the manikin test under EN ISO 11612 and have achieved excellent results demonstrating the level of protection offered to the wearer.
- Triple stitched throughout for strength in the toughest environments.
- Industrial wash flame resistant tape provides enhanced visibility.
- Prevents build up of wearer static energy
This industry leading range provides multi standard protection for hazardous environments. These state of the art products are the result of years of experience combined with advanced technology and market research. Commitment to the health, safety and comfort of the wearer can be seen in the wide range of products suitable for all climates and end uses.
View the complete Portwest Flame Resistant Range here
Portwest Catalogue - Flame Resistant Range