Maximum cut level 5 protective tubular sleeve offering cut and heat resistance for wrist and arm area.
Thumb hole for secure fit.
- CE certified
- 22 inch (56cm) cut resistant protective tubular sleeve
- Thumb hole for secure fit
- Sold singly
- 13 gauge liner for a perfect fit
- EN cut level 5, for supreme protection
- Superior cut and heat resistance
- Low linting construction for minimal contamination
Length : 22 Inch (56cm)
Colors Available: Grey, High-Visibility Yellow
AS/NZS 2161 .2
AS/NZS 2161 .3
AS/NZS 2161 .4
ANSI/ISEA 105 - 2016 CUT Level (A4)
EN 388:2003 - (4.5.4.X.)
EN 388:2016 - (4.X.4.X.D.)
EN 407 (X.1.X.X.X.X.)
A wide and increasing range of Hand Protection styles is available. In order to help cater to every need. Only the best materials and manufacture methods are used in the production of Portwests' extensive range of Hand Protection products.
View the Glove Size Guide and Full Range of Hand Protection here
PW Hand Protection Range